Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know if you all remember ...but I was babysitting a boxer pup that belonged to a breeder friend of mine.      YAH!! OK!!!!  YOU KNEW IT RIGHT?  He is now part of our family and Allie's new lil bro.  How could I resist?  Everyone thinks I'm crazy but I don't have any children and my dogs are my kids.  Here is a couple of pics of him .  We named him Bravo (my BF is in the Army!! LOL!!)

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Awhhhh, YAY!! CONGRATS! What a cutie he is too!! They knew... they knew if you babysat for them enough... you wouldn't be able to resist that adorable face!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know...those evil people!!!!  LOL!!!!  We love him already!!

·
Registered
893 Posts
Congrats from Luann, Ekim & Delila in Pa. Love the name. What a great christmas present.

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww hes so cute !!!! lmao @ bravo..my hubby wanted to name Onyx ALpha..i was like uhmm no ! but bravo is cute...:Dalpha was weird lol

congratssssssssssss

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
I had forgotten you were babysitting a pup, but not surprised that you ended up keeping him.He's a cutie, congrats...

·
Registered
977 Posts
Well - it'd have been cruel to seperate them wouldn't it? :wink:  You did it for Allie really didn't you? :lol: They look so happy together!

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Both are beautiful pups! Congrats!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Congratulations he is so cute.  If they need another babysitter for any of their pups I am available  :lol:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts