Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And I want to see if I am missing anything supply wise.
I have 4 puppy Kongs Medium.
1 big tin of freeze dried liver treats
A puppy fish (and they are funky looking)
3 baby gates, 2 for her play area, 1 for the stairs.
One months supply of food from the breeder.
Cords have been covered in Clear plastic vinyl
Kennel 47" with a divider
Getting the Pad for the Kennel Friday
Hot water bottle and ticking clock
A towel from the breeder with mommy's scent
A piece of sod (potty training)
water bottle

I am pretty sure that is all I have. Is there anything that you can think of that is missing besides my puppy? I appreciate everyone's help and advice as well. You all are a bunch of great people. I started a photo album as well. So I will be putting more pics in there as she gets home :D

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
bitter apple spray for inappropriate chewing.  I've never had to use mine with diesel, but I had a mutt who rather enjoyed the taste of the entertainment center, until we used that stuff.

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Natures Miracle pet stain and oder remover for those accidents.

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
As the girls said...collar, leash, water/food bowls?  Another thing you might wanna give a try if you have or know anyone that has one you can borrow is a baby playpen.  They not only come in real handy for kids (nothing like a toddler jail), but they come in handy to contain an overexuberant puppy or making them feel a little more comfortable.  [Feels very much like a "whelping pen" (like the kennel type thing that a breeder would use to keep the weened puppies together after weening from mom, but before going home to their new families.)]

I'm also gonna give you this website and email address...www.doggiebidet.com and [email protected].

I'm not sure of the quality (I have no personal experience with them, but I have clients that swear by them), but I have heard wonderful things about them.  They make custom trays with sod inserts for people living in condo's, apartments, and townhouses that have dogs with a very limited area to relieve themselves.  It may be something your interested in for Vega as an alternative to puppy pads.  If you have a lanai (balcony), you can set this out there and housebreak Vega efficiently without the use of puppy pads (I did some research just for you to give you as many options as I could).

I hope this helps.

Can't wait to see pics!!!!

Liz and Lilly

1 - 6 of 6 Posts