Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My friends came to visit from Ottawa for Xmas and they brought their new 8 week old Golden Doodle (Golden retriever/poodle) to play with Sadie!!! It was hilarious. Sadie of course gave little Ollie a run for his money. They were going nuts on each other...I could tell they were both so tired, but they didn't want to stop! They played hard for about 2 1/2 hrs. They had to end up putting Ollie in our crate because he kept biting Sadie and she was getting a bit growly.

You know what annoys me...the whole night Ollie kept biting Sadie and she was just LETTING him! Then...when Sadie growls back to let him know not to bite, they freaked out and they wanted to put Ollie in the crate. I know I would be worried too, but I just wish they would understand what normal dog behavior is!

Anyway, Sadie was a really good host so I'm proud of her! Here are some pics and there will be a video soon  :)

PS...I'm sooooo glad we got a BOXER!!! They are the most FUN!!!!!  :lol:

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Looks like they had a lot of fun.  The golden doodle is cute but Sadie is way cuter  :)

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
8O why in the world would someone want to put poodle in a golden lol..goldens are so great already..want to just give them a little bit of snippyness? lol joke

look at sadie she looks sooooooooooooo pretty and so big !!!! glad she had fun !!!!

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Sadie is just sooooooooooooooo cute, and they look like they had a blast playing with each other.  The "doodle" is a little cutie too, but I'm with you - love boxers.  Great pictures and I can't believe how great Sadie looks.

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
hahaha ky, i love goldens too but golden doodle is one of the crosses i actually like but i like it when they have curly hair lol. Boxers are best tho. looks like sadie and Ollie had a good time.

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
You guys think Goldendoodle mixes are crazy...............Ive seen they have "invented" boxerdoodles too :roll:  Anyways they look like they had sooo much fun!!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Look at Sadie girl being the hostess..Those are cute Alexa....I love Goldens and I also love Standard Poodles actually, they are both great breeds, so why mess with something that works? I don't understand why people do that.....

·
Registered
610 Posts
Hahaha... Koa gets a little "vocal" too during play.  I know it scared some people in our puppy class when they first heard it.  One lady immediately commented that boxers are mean/agressive dogs.  Luckily our trainer put her in her place - she loves boxers too.

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
My boyfriends mom has a goldendoodle. I love animals especially dogs, all kinds of them, how can you not love all those little faces.  But her goldendoodle, I really have to work at liking it.  The thing is nuts.  It puts a toy in its mouth when people come over and whins in this loud high-pitched sound.  And they take this dog everywhere, it is so naughty.  They actually brought it over to my house (without asking) and then told me to kennel Duke up because their dog didn't want to play with Duke.  Boxers are so great.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts