Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I put my resume into the animal care and control website and they called me back this morning... i could potentially be an officer, or at the very least work in the office, and then work my way up to officer!!! Thats how they like to do it!  

im sooo freaking excited rigth now

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Sounds wonderful, good luck and let us know how things go, do you have to interview or something?

·
Registered
422 Posts
Congrats and good luck!

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
OMG!! How exciting!! Best of luck to you!  :)

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
kiahsmom\";p=\"119804 said:
Sounds wonderful, good luck and let us know how things go, do you have to interview or something?
I spoke with the Animal Control Officer Supervisor, he said he was going to have the Shelter Manager call me.  He said she will set up an interview and things like that.    But he said if she doesnt get back to me in a couple of days to call him back.

G

·
0 Posts
wow you'll be a first responder for rescues  :thumbup:

i think working your way up is a great way to do it.  learn the ropes, earn the respect of fellow workers.

fingers crossed here  :D

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks guys... im really excited about this!

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
OMG Angela thats soooo AWESOME !!!! i would love to do that also...whoo hoo im so excited for you !!! i think you will be wonderful at this job ..in no time they will realize that and promote you...

whoo hoo keep us updated....i give you big kudos...tough job on your heart...but you will be OUT THERE making a difference !! *HUGZ*

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ky_IsisnOnyxsMama\";p=\"119897 said:
OMG Angela thats soooo AWESOME !!!! i would love to do that also...whoo hoo im so excited for you !!! i think you will be wonderful at this job ..in no time they will realize that and promote you...

whoo hoo keep us updated....i give you big kudos...tough job on your heart...but you will be OUT THERE making a difference !! *HUGZ*
thats why I want to do it.... I dont mind putting my heart into this career because it will be rewarding to rescue animals and who knows maybe foster some too!

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
:wink: girl you already KNOW the first boxer that comes through is going to your house hehe

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Ky_IsisnOnyxsMama\";p=\"119913 said:
:wink: girl you already KNOW the first boxer that comes through is going to your house hehe
LMAO!!!!  sooo true!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
That is great Angela...How rewarding as well....Good luck & keeping my fingers crossed for you

·
Registered
725 Posts
That is just so awesome Angela!! Gus and I will be keeping are fingers and paws crossed for you...you'd be great!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts