Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
948 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just at the local humane society and they got 3 white boxer puppies in!! They're only 5 months old.. 2 girls and one boy.. the girls are deaf but the boy is BEAUTIFUL!!! I'm taking the babies down to see them and see who gets a long and filling out an adoption app!! I'm sooo nervous that I'm shaking!! OMMGGG!! I'M SO EXCITED!! I'll be back in a few hours with an update!!

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Good Luck!! How exciting!! I hope you remember the camera!

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Good Luck!!!  Makes sure to take your camera!!!

Keep us updated!!!

Liz and Lilly

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Best of luck, can't wait to see pictures.

·
Registered
948 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I don't have any pics... Sorry guys... And I need to make a correction! There are two males and a female.. The female and the all white male are deaf.. The one male has a brindle patch by his ear.. He can hear!

Mia got to play with all three pups and loved the male that could hear... The two deaf ones didn't really know how to "speak dog language" so to say... And with Toby, I can't really do that at the moment... So I put my app in for the hearing male and should know something in the next 24-48hrs..

The female was the only one in the litter with a tail!!  8O  She was darling but somewhat skittish... Both deaf babies were very clingy and were always touching some part of my body.. But thats to be expected..

Now its just a waiting game...  :D

·
Registered
948 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks, Tami! I'm praying something good comes of it.. If not, then I'm definitely on search for my white boxer!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Let us know as soon as you hear.  Good luck.

·
Registered
627 Posts
Good luck!!!  I hope everything works out for you.  Keep us updated!!!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts