Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so this started about 2 weeks ago or so and i thought it might just be a phase ( as the good doc told me it was) but its driving me crazy and i cant figure it out. Hailee has completely forgotted her potty training, i continue to take her out every 30-60 min but she still has accidents, she will come in front of me and just squat and poop or pee right there on my floor in front of me and just walk away like she doesnt know any better, as u all know i trained her pretty early and i just dont understand this, HELP! i bought a carpet shampooer because of it and i tried to do consistancy with her ( the way i trained her origionally) and it still doesnt seem to have any effect on her.. any suggestions? how do i get her to know its not ok to go in the house? ..............:(

·
Registered
663 Posts
Everytime you see her start to act like she might be going to go, take her out.  Every sniff.  Also, when she starts make a loud noise and pick her up midstream or midpile, and take her outside.  That is what I have been doing with mine.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts