Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i have no doubt about it, I havent seen her in person yet obviously, But I am going tommorow to most likely get her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SOOOO CUTE isnt she!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and as far as a name!!!!!! - Popeye and........of course Olive oil, and Olive for short!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
OMG she is sooo freakin adorable :lol:  Im assuming shes local lol

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
LOL I will give her smooches for everyone!!!!! Yes shes local lol, about a 1.5 hour drive!!!!!!!!!!!! CANT WAIT OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thank you!!!!!!!!!!!! u will see about 100 pictures tommorow LOL. I wonder how old she is though...

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
OMG the names are great!!!!  I wanted to name my little girl Sassy...since i have Chance(from homeward bound) i thought Sassy would be cool...but hubby and kids didnt like it   lol

·
Registered
948 Posts
She's adorable!! I was pumped when you told me! I think she was the cutest on the page! Did you talk to the breeder already?

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Oh yeah I forgot to put the place that has them lol. They have4 GORGEOUS BOXER PUPS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

****edited to remove link

And I like the name sassy, its wicked cute lol

Please do not post links to kennels or puppy brokers.
Thanks, Lisa

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OMGGGGGGGGGGGG i printed out her picture and showed it to popeye and he styarted licking the paper LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
:lol:    see he wants a little sister!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited for you...i know how exciting it is...but it sucks when you have to wait til morning...that is what i had to do with Layla and i couldnt sleep a wink all night...i drove hubby nuts...tossing and turning then when he woke up i would tell him how excited i was   lol I totally cant wait to see pics you take of her..that way we know she is HOME

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I know!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its gonna be so hard to sleep !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG OMG, my son just said he wants to sleep in his car LOL! I hope I get at least get SOME sleep though

·
Registered
627 Posts
Aww!!!  She is so adorable.  Congrats!!!

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
So friggin cute!!! Congrats!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
She is adorable, love her name too.  Can't wait to see more pictures.

1 - 20 of 74 Posts