Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, when it came time to put Porter in the crate this morning, there was a little intruder...

Porter looked at me, looked at the cat, looked at me, and laid down in a flop on the floor like he didn't know what to do.  We've been teaching him to leave kitties alone.  Oh the confusion!!

·
Registered
77 Posts
That's so confusing, and to think that crazy cat would even consider the sacred crate space. :)  Rowdy used one of my cats for a little mate right after he learned to walk, now that he is getting bigger than the cats; they don't seem to appreciate playing with him the way the once did. He still wants to play, but they get a little offended when their heads are in his mouth. :)

·
Banned
7,576 Posts
Awww, poor Porter. Maybe kitty wants her own crate? But that wouldn't be as much fun!

·
Registered
7,902 Posts
Thats cute :lol:

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Too funny, and you would think there would be such a "doggie" smell in the crate that kitties wouldn't want any part of it...Poor Porter, being confused like that

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
ahaha too cute...what's the kitty doing in his crate?

I always think the "dog chase cat" stereotype is funny, because every dog I've ever had has been completely whipped by cats, or at least good buddies with them.  One of my "musts" when getting any dog (that's not a tiny little puppy) is that they're good with cats...I think that says a lot for a dog's temperment.  Autumn LOVES cats, she thinks they're just great and always wants to go visit any kitties she see's on walks...some day I'll get her a kitty of her own!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts