Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:D  :D  :D
Hi all, got to tell you this. we took zach for his first training session last night.as we walked in, the trainer turned around, looked at zach and came rushing over. s**t, whats going on here i thought as i turned to see if he had peed on the floor or something. up she came and asked how old was he, looked him closely up and down and then said to us that he was the finest boxer dog that she had ever seen 8)  8)  8) . off we went to the training and the little bugger done everything that she told him. he had been a little s**t up until then :roll: anyway, a perfect specimen is what she told us as we left. today, he wouldnt do anything without a fight, thats if we could get him out of his kennel :naughty:

·
Registered
508 Posts
Yeah it sounds like Zeus when we are at the store getting him some treats and stuff. He will try to embarrace me so much, but he gets so many compliments except for some certain people.

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Odin is so WELL behaved when we go to the store! I'm shocked really!! Last time we went everyone was all over him!! Hubby was proud (me too of course)! Though hubby was just glowing! LOL The only one that embarrassed us was Sarah when she through a huge fit, fell to the floor and started SCREAMING her HEAD OFF (like some one was killing her)! We even had the manager and some one else come over!! TALK ABOUT EMBARRASSING!

·
Registered
780 Posts
True boxer form. When my daughter (then 10 and only child in the class) took Teaki (10 months) for obedience classes the trainer was not so sure of a girl that size handling a boxer but Teaki true to form did excellent and my daughter and Teaki got best in the class BUT if there is something Teak doesn't want to do you might as well forget it until she is ready...stubborn as the day is long!  

Congratulations to Zach...sounds like he going to do very well!

·
Registered
948 Posts
Isn't that how it always is?? Hellians until they're around people and then act like they're angels.. lol

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Sounds like my kids...The teachers tell me they are great at school, but they are heathens at home!!!   LOL!!!

Way to go Zach!!!!  Show momma what you can do!!!!!  That a good Boxer boy!!!!  LOL!!!

Liz and Lilly

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
ROTFLMAO...oh that is soo like a boxer....I cannot begin to count how many times I have had something like that happen....Makes you think maybe someone switched dogs on you, huh? Great story and high 5's to Zach for being a "star" in class....

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
we thought that he was off color the other day when he wouldnt get out of his kennel. the next day he was poopin all over the garden and following us around, just sittin and crying :( gave him lots of water and no food( he refused it anyway). the next day he was fine again and ate everything sight :x
back to normal again :D  :D  :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts