Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK here is the deal.
Tell us one cool boxer thing and or provide a link to your cool boxer thing.
What is a cool boxer thing........It can be anything boxerish you would like. Something that enhances your or your boxers life and may very well make it easier.
Your favorite boxer book ........."all my friends love looking at it when they come over" , calendar, coolest boxer toy ever. Or hay look at this cool boxer life vest my boxers love them, or HEY look I found the BEST pet door and oooooooooooh does it make my life easier..............whatever you want . But a least one cool boxer thing.
Anything from the best doggy stain remover to the best bed ever, what ever works for ya.

·
Registered
94 Posts
boxerforums.com   Cool thing, seeing my boxer so happy when I come home from work no matter how bad it was, seeing him drool for a treat and going for a nice long walk...Sorry this topic is just redundent...Everything about boxers are COOL!

·
Registered
263 Posts
I can give you a good stain remover.  Plain old white shaving cream.  Our choc. lab has a torn acl that needs surgery.  The vet put him on some pain meds and the dog just exploded diareah in my sons room.  After I cleaned the carpet with the carpet cleaner I really thought we were going to have to rip it out it was stained so bad.  My husband scrubbed shaving cream on all the spots and waited about 30 min.  Carpet looks brand new and saved us lots of money.

·
Registered
263 Posts
I can give you a good stain remover.  Plain old white shaving cream.  Our choc. lab has a torn acl that needs surgery.  The vet put him on some pain meds and the dog just exploded diareah in my sons room.  After I cleaned the carpet with the carpet cleaner I really thought we were going to have to rip it out it was stained so bad.  My husband scrubbed shaving cream on all the spots and waited about 30 min.  Carpet looks brand new and saved us lots of money.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
nice link to the books Jeff, knowledge is always a good thing....Ok one cool boxer thing, I love the fact that if I am having a "down" day I can rely on my babies to snuggle and kiss and then the world is right again :)

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Favorite tip.... if your pup is so unfortunate as to try to snuggle with a skunk, the worst of the stench can be helped with the Cornell recipe of peroxide, baking soda and liquid soap but the trick is to rinse em off with Scope mouthwash :D Vet told me that trick after Sophie dove at a skunk and her skin kid sister jumped in to break it up!!! They both ran in the house before I could stop them and everything REEKED!!! The wash and rinse really helped :lol:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts