Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was so sad last night when I went to check on one of my hamsters only to find that The Fat One (she never received a real name...I tried but nothing fit her like The Fat One!) I've never seen one of my own pets dead before I check them every night before bed and a couple times a day I'm kind of scared of death so I'm a bit paranoid about it.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
Re: One of my hamsters die :'(

ahh i am so sorry... ihad hamsters before i had my daughter, and was very upset when one passed away. We recently got one for my daughter and she looks alot like your "Fat one"....

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
So sorry to hear about you Fat One passing and I hope the skinny one hangs in there.....I have never had a hamster, but my daughter really wants one for Christmas.  I have been going back and forth on the idea because I always picture it getting loose in the house and Fiona or Price (the cat) getting it.....

But.....any suggestions on getting one from your experience and do they all bite or can you tame them some?? Better to go with a bigger one or a dwarf??  

Thanks for letting me pick your brain on hamsters

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
[quote="sharonL\";p=\"58867":2aasndnx]So sorry to hear about you Fat One passing and I hope the skinny one hangs in there.....I have never had a hamster, but my daughter really wants one for Christmas.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
I'm sorry for your loss, she was a pretty hamster.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts