Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is Tootsie!! She was hubbies boxer growing up. They had a very special bond, he still talks about her all of the time and misses her very much. She passed on at the tender age of 14 (in 2001) She lived a long and happy life. Here she is..

Ps. She got along very well with the cat  :lol:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Tootsie's a beautiful girl and I love the picture with her holding on to the cat.  It's so hard to lose a beloved friend like that, but I hope Sadie helps heal the wound that her passing left.  Sadie's so beautiful and unique, she's got big paws to fill.

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
She is beautiful, I am sure she is missed very much.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Wow Alexa, she was a gorgous girl, course I do love my brindles...14 yrs old huh? Oh I hope I am that blessed with Samson..Obviously your hubby loved her very much, thanks for sharing

·
Registered
780 Posts
She is beautiful!  Love the picture of her with the cat!  Our Calli was best buddies with all our cats (she out lived two of them).  We thought when we got a new kitten that the kitten wouldn't like her but Calli was so gentle the kitten would sleep with her.   Sorry for your loss, we lost Calli just over a year ago and I know how hard it is.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts