Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We finally went to see the littler of pups Yesterday. They are 6 weeks old. They have 10 pups, a big litter. Two white, and four each of fawn and brindle. Now, I have read all over, and been told by many people, that, "The puppy will pick you." Ok, so we are to go see the pups, and one, out of the little will pay extra attention, and/or follow us, when we walk away, etc... Sorry, but if I followed that rule, then I would need to come up with about $5,000  :lol:  :lol:  Here is what most of the time looked like, my wife and son:

http://www.pbase.com/docphotography/image/96852053

They ALL seemed to be playful and alert. Only real thing that made any of them stand out, was that the white patch one loved to tug and play bite with the owner, and the one plain brindle wanted to chase my son everywhere! Unfortunately that one is taken :( and the other plain brindle would wine or bark if you stopped petting him, and started on another pup, haha. (Also taken) For right now, all the plain are taken, the two white, 2 flashy brindle females, 1 flashy fawn female, and most likely one flashy male will be available to us. We are going back next week to look at them again. This time, we will have them only bring out the ones that are not already promised to someone. It was WAY too hard to decide on anything with 10 pups clawing at us. :) I think I edited my pics to be too big to post here, so I guess I will just post a link to a gallery of the pups. Enjoy!

http://www.pbase.com/docphotography/pups

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
omg the white one with the patch looks like Pua Jeanenes baby WOW..

they are all sweet of course..i like that one though haha

·
Registered
8,155 Posts
I love the plains but the one plain brindle and the flashy fawn are my two picks from the pictures.

Flashy Fawn female has nice tight eyes, dark haws, deep black mask - my favorite combo!!
Loved the little white kids too!!

Your son must have had a BLAST!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
nobody else noticed the poop picture? lol!

I kinda liked the brindle with the one white front leg. but it's sooo hard to pick a 'cutest'

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
First I have to tell you, the photos are amazing, super quality, course when you have subjects like that... :) They all are soo cute..The flashy female would be my pick or the plain brindle male...Your son looks like he had a blast as well

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
Oh my goodness!!!! PUPPIES!! Those are some really good looking pups, the white one reminds me of what tink used to look like when she was younger :p Too cute!

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Loved the Reverse Brindle boy :wink:  But my pick would be the flashy female too!! Shes a stunner lol

PS I LOLed reallll loud when I saw the poop pic. Well after I realized what it was lmao I sat here for like a minute trying to figure out what the heck it was lol

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
OMG - How on earth are you going to choose??
Your pix are amazing.

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks. Yes, I really like the tight eyes also. Although saggy eyes on some of those pups made me melt, lol. I didn't realize I had caught a "potty break", until we got home and reviewed the pics. It must have been about that time, because as soon as they got outside, they ran to us, and one or two at a time, walked off, did their business, then ran back over.

My wife is fond of the white patched pup. I Already told him that is someone passes on one of the plains, then let me know. I tend to like the plain, blacks muzzles. My wife thought one of the pups had an extra short tail, but he was on his hind legs, and his flabby skin was just rolling down, it was funny. I could have stayed for hours and hours.

I honestly do not know how I am going to choose. All 5 that I had lay down by me, let me give them a little body rub, and did not resist at all, and they all let me pick them up and look into their face and they paid attention to me. Actually, like I had said, a couple actually would get jealous if left them to go to another one. The "pooper"   :lol:  may be kept as a show dog, the breeder is not sure yet. He is less likely to keep him, because he said that pup is a little shy. Heather, you were right, I could not tell his shyness at all. He ran right up to us, with the rest. I had to ask about which one he was talking about, since I could not tell. He is my wife's second pick. He is one of the largest of the ten. It may very well come down to one of these two:

http://www.pbase.com/docphotography/image/96852046

or this flashy fawn: (also check out the floppy eared little one, lol

http://www.pbase.com/docphotography/image/96852076

And did you all notice the blue eyed cutie:

http://www.pbase.com/docphotography/image/96852092

·
Registered
8,155 Posts
Oh he does not looked like his eye is blue, just looks like he has a unpigmented third eye lid.  The membrane IMO has no pigment hence what looks like it to be blue - but if its really really blue then that is VERY odd:)

I like your choices good luck!!

·
Registered
904 Posts
Those pictures are excellent!! What kind of camera do you have?

I know the feeling, I was the first one to pick out of a litter of 10! I have not regretted my choice :)
Everytime I go to visit, she is always the one who wants to play with me, shes so cute. My pup is about the same age as those guys! I get to take her home in a few weeks.

Good luck choosing!! I cant wait to see which one you and your family pick!

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
HannaBanana\";p=\"122230 said:
Oh he does not looked like his eye is blue, just looks like he has a unpigmented third eye lid.  The membrane IMO has no pigment hence what looks like it to be blue - but if its really really blue then that is VERY odd:)

I like your choices good luck!!
Ah, I see. (Still learning) It was around the eye, more than the eye, so I see what you mean.

RyleighsMom\";p=\"122239 said:
Those pictures are excellent!! What kind of camera do you have?

I know the feeling, I was the first one to pick out of a litter of 10! I have not regretted my choice :)
Everytime I go to visit, she is always the one who wants to play with me, shes so cute. My pup is about the same age as those guys! I get to take her home in a few weeks.

Good luck choosing!! I cant wait to see which one you and your family pick!
I have a Canon 20D, with a few lenses. I do photography on the side. As with my 3 year old son, I am sure our pup will think his/her daddy only has one big eye, as I follow around everywhere with a camera, lol.

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
I would have to go with the flashy fawn female too.  The poo picture is too funny.

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
I love the brindle with the white chest that was "flying" toward the camera in one of the shots!

G

·
0 Posts
DieselsMom\";p=\"122186 said:
nobody else noticed the poop picture? lol!
I did.  I had to do a double take!  Haha

They are ALL so cute.  I wouldn't be able to decide!   :?

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
bingasmom\";p=\"122330 said:
[quote="DieselsMom\";p=\"122186":1vn7ff0g]nobody else noticed the poop picture? lol!
I did.

·
Banned
7,576 Posts
Poop picture...yup.
I really like the flashy fawn. She looks like she's going to be a bruiser, based on what I could see. They're all gorgeous.
I want one, I want one,....!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts