Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm so excited Boz's little brother Dezi comes home in a week and we couldn't be more excited! We went to petco and got all of the stuff we need for him so Boz will get use to all of the puppies things around and to teach to chew on only his toys! I'm so excited, anyways the breeder sent me pictures and I thought I'd share them with you all!  I'm getting the crate Tuesday to set it up!

Attachments

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks I'm so super excited! I'm sure you all can relate! I can't wait to hold him and love him and train him! SO exciting!

·
Registered
422 Posts
OMG!  He is adorable and I love the name Dezi!  I know you are excited to bring him home.  Make sure to take lots of pics!

·
Registered
537 Posts
Thats what I was thinking. That name is great! And Dezi is so handsome! I have to laugh at that first pic because, to me, he is saying "I know I'm the $hit". LOL

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
I like that name! Dezi is a handsome boy..I bet you are excited  :)

·
Registered
696 Posts
Just precious!! How exciting for you!! :love:

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I am so freaking out! 6 days away! I'll be taking gads of pictures! I'm sure you all can relate!

·
Registered
913 Posts
OHH..he is SO precious!! Liz..stock up on.......SLEEP!!! lol..your gonna need it when the boys get together!! I still get up once each night at 17 weeks old. Seems like these boxers run on energizer batteries!!
I'm so happy for you!!

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Dezi is adorable!  :D

·
Registered
537 Posts
AshleysMom (sorry I don't know your real name) just curious why Ashley still gets up during the night? I only had to get up with Harleigh the first few days into her 14th week (which is when I got her) and she hasn't needed to get up during the night since then. Is it for potty breaks? Do you put up her water at night at a certain time?

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Congrats on the new baby - can't wait to see more pics!

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I'm so excited I'm already having trouble sleeping :( New things exciting things are just happening all the time! I can't wait to take our first pictures with him, he's amazing! I can't tell already!

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Ohh he's so cute. I'm so jealous...all you people getting new puppies! I want one!
Can't wait to see pictures of him and see how him and Boz get along!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts