Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On Wednesday, December 25, 2019 at 9 pm, it will be ONE YEAR since we lost my beloved Boxer Boy, Tucson.

Since he passed, it has been hard, even though we have Tahoe Joe now, another beautiful Boxer boy. He is SO MUCH like Tucson in personality and attitude; it is like Tucson came back in the form of Tahoe Joe. I still miss my baby, Tucson and he will always be in my heart. RIP, my best friend, I still miss and love you!

·
Registered
5,085 Posts
Aww man I'm sorry that is a rough time to lose a dog but it's also a great day for him to be free from pain, so there is that ...

Glad you found yourself another Boxer to help cope with the loss. And doing that can be a big risk. But it's also a much better alternative than falling down a deep hole of despair. :(

Sorry for you loss (still) of course but glad you found a new buddy to help you go forward, so Merry Christmas still?? :)

·
Registered
518 Posts
Its been two years since I lost both of my previous boxers 6 months apart and it is very hard especially when I decorated the tree and see some of their ornaments I still get weepy but i know I gave them a good life and I did the best I could for them and you have to comfort yourself with that. A lot of dogs get terrible owners be glad you and your guys shared some really good times.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts