Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there anyone who has purchased canidae from an online store?  If so, can you give me the link? After much research, I'm interested in starting Debo on canidae, but want to purchase from a reputable site. Thanks!

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Nvermind, I see another topic about this :) PetFoodDirect.com - but I guess if there are any others, that would be helpful. Shipping is YIKES!

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
This is probably a stupid question, but here goes, did you go to their website and check the store locator button?  Hopefully there is someone near you that carries it.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, it's a little out of the way, but I guess better than paying all that shipping $$$ :)

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
debo\";p=\"23453 said:
Nvermind, I see another topic about this :) PetFoodDirect.com - but I guess if there are any others, that would be helpful. Shipping is YIKES!
The shipping will be high because of the weight from any of them.  I dont know of a cheaper way to get it shipped but I get all kinds of crazy promo's at work and her is one that petfooddirect uses.  In the coupon code section type geico.....it will save you 6 or 7 dollars.....Hope it helps.  :D

·
Registered
135 Posts
Lol I wish I had that code earlier, I just bought some of this from petfooddirect.  I wanted to at least get T started on some good food until I find a cheaper way to get it.

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
I just found this food at a new pet store in town!!!  I thought I couldn't get it here, but looks like I was wrong :rockon:

Have to wait a few weeks till little Sadies tummy feels better then I'm makin the switch!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts