Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just had to take pictures of Bubba sleeping...so needless to say I woke him up LOL! He looked oh so cute  :lol:

Sorry I went a little crazy with the camera LOL

·
Registered
3,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sharonL\";p=\"99242 said:
awww...he looks so snuggly!
LOL...he can sleep in the most awkward positions like right now his head is on that same chair and he is sprawled out LOL

G

·
0 Posts
wow does he look comfortable, although for me that would be so uncomfortable!  How do these dogs get in these odd positions?

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
it amazes me how they sleep!! i caught samson half on and half off the couch the other day. didnt bother him a bit!! Bubba so cute!!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Bubba looks so comfortable, he is so cute.  It always amazes me too the positions they can sleep in.

·
Registered
36 Posts
ya mine likes to sleep like that too...it's crazy. how old is yours? looks almost exactly like my pup. He's very cute!

·
Registered
36 Posts
maplesfolks\";p=\"99300 said:
yay finally pictures of your baby! and he is such a cutie :)
i figured out how to put pics up of mine. i have a gallery started now. do u live in glendale?

·
Registered
880 Posts
Bubba you are too cute!  I just want to curl up next to him!

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
TrixiesMama\";p=\"99303 said:
[quote="maplesfolks\";p=\"99300":32ox7t80]yay finally pictures of your baby! and he is such a cutie :)
i figured out how to put pics up of mine. i have a gallery started now. do u live in glendale?[/quote:32ox7t80]

no we live in pasadena :)

·
Registered
11 Posts
So cute!  I love the way they just sprawl out to sleep....makes for nice cuddle time though!  Thanks for sharing :) .

·
Registered
6,026 Posts
maplesfolks\";p=\"99314 said:
[quote="TrixiesMama\";p=\"99303":1iotax0w][quote="maplesfolks\";p=\"99300":1iotax0w]yay finally pictures of your baby! and he is such a cutie :)
i figured out how to put pics up of mine. i have a gallery started now. do u live in glendale?[/quote:1iotax0w]

no we live in pasadena :)[/quote:1iotax0w]

There is a town here, SE of Houston called Pasadena.  Everyone around here calls is Pasa-get down-dena because Gillie's Place was there.  Gillie's Place is where Urban Cowboy was filmed.  Silly! :lol:

Any how, Bubba is adorable!  I did a little experiment here a few years back.  We call our son Bubba and so do a lot of other people.  We were at a restaraunt once and I called out "Bubba", every male in the place turned and looked!  It was soooo funny! :lol:

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Shame on you Momma for waking up that boy :lol: Bubba looks mighty comfy there.Makes you want to snuggle up with him...Great pics

·
Registered
696 Posts
:lol:

"Mom, please...."

·
Registered
3,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
LOL yeah, i couldnt let him just sleep...I had to go ahead and snap some pictures! But Bubba had no problem falling back to sleep by any means haha

1 - 20 of 20 Posts