Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone here had any luck with orbee-tuff balls from planet dog?  I just ordered one and wondered what to expect.  Our 7mth old seems to chew through all toys within 30 min......Thanks.

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
i have never heard of those before..can you post a pic of it?

·
Registered
8,155 Posts
LOVE them!  I have a wide arrange of planet dog products.  The glue on tennis balls can strip the enamel of the teeth of a dog over time.   Orbees are a great alternative and are graded by chompers - (aka destructible levels).  Hope they enjoy them:)

·
Registered
761 Posts
For those who have them what size do you order?  Is the 5 out of 5 that much tougher than the 4out of 5?

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
those look cool! i will look on the web and see where i can order one for sumya.. that would be perfect for her

·
Registered
8,155 Posts
I get anything over 4 inches.  tennis ball size or smaller IMO is too small - Hanna likes to play catch and I try never to use small balls (ha ha had to laugh at that) - no choking hazzards needed.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Got a few of them and my furkids love them!

·
Registered
761 Posts
Can you buy them at petsmart or petco etc.?

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Oh I have to get some of those!! Definitely something at least 4"..I had a horrible experience with Buck swallowing a rubber ball when we were in Ireland, I will never go thru that again..Bigger is better :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts