Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Which websites do you guys/gals order pet supplies from?  I've looked at petsuppliesnet.com but everybody is telling me to be aware of counterfeit products.  Which websites offer the real deal?  I'm looking for a cheaper place to buy flea prevention products and heart worm medicine.

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
i dont personally order from online. when i worked at the e-vet clinic we had so many animals come in with reactions to just everyday prevention that was ordered via different pet supplies. i am willing to pay a little bit more just to be safe!  :) i know this probably isnt much help, but i had to comment since i havent had very good experiences with online ordering, and i wouldnt want anything to happen to you pup.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
I'm always ordering online, for me cos nothing is close, it's the only way for me..Petplanet is very good, also carealotpets   I ordered a dremel for the dogs nails from there and its's half the price that Petsmart charges...Like Andrea said, just know who you are dealing with. These 2 sites I have listed have been endorsed for good products.  :) I still love Petsmart, but the closest for me is up in Madison, where my meetups are, so I always make a trip there after meetup..Anytime I can go someplace that my pooches are welcome, well that's a plus for me....

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My vet charges 18 bucks per tube of Frontline when I can get either a 3 or 4 pack online for about 27 bucks.  I want the best for Charlie but everybody around here charges a fortune for Frontline or Advantix/Advantage!

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
jbpet.com is a great site. Also drsfostersmith.com is one I use all the time for supplements and flea control. I never had any problems with either of them.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts