Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At the moment I'm feeding Daisy on James Wellbeloved Lamb and Vegetable kibble, which is the best food that I can find in the U.K.
But I have found an online store in the UK that sells the Canadian based food, Orijen. Does anyone know if this food is any good?

Heather

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Some of them look pretty high in protien, the fish was 44% protien.

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah I noticed that the protein level was really high.
You see I've been trying to find the best food to feed to Daisy, but she doesn't seem to keep weight on on a lot of foods and gets quite ribby. That's how she's getting now on this James Wellbeloved food. She enjoys most foods and eats them well.  The only food that seems to build her up is Purina Pro Plan sensitive salmon and rice.
I think I may just go back to that. It seems to fair well on the rate your dogs food post. I think it might be a case of sticking to what I know works for Daisy!

Heather

·
Registered
17 Posts
Orijen looks great, actually it was one of my choices to fed Scooby, but unfortunately it's difficult to get it here
Regarding the protein level it looks high for a puppy, but if daisy it's older than 8 months IMO it's ok since the ingredients are great.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts