Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  My boy Oscar is back. I didn't write long time because I was busy  helping him to re convalescence. He got back home at  Monday the 21 st. He spend 6 days in the hospital the bill was enormous but it was worth it. The medication that was prescribed for Oscar was Cephalexin (250 mg ) 1 Tab 3 x daily for 7 days, Baytril (68 mg ) 1 tab once daily also  for seven days... I had to give him Steam Bath for 10 minutes then coupage( clap chest firmly to stimulate a cough) afterward, 3x day for 5 days... restrict activity to short leash walk... Even though Oscar's energy was good it was a chance that he may not be capable of oxygenating well with exercise. We follow-up with our new veterinarian in 5 days and the progress was amazing the x-ray show that Oscar chest its almost clear. Today I went with him again for a check-up and our boy is 100% healthy. Hip Hip Hurray.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
I am so glad to hear Oscar has recovered! Way to go Oscar!

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
I'm happy to hear that Oscar is all better!  :D  He is a strong boy!

·
Registered
220 Posts
Awesome News!!!!

Scott

G

·
0 Posts
poor puppy...musta been torture for him being limited to a short leash, lol!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
That is great news to hear,  so glad he is on his way to full recovery.

·
Registered
893 Posts
Wonderful news, I was worried about him. Thank goodness you have a new vet.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Thanks for the update, I had been wondering how he was doing....Woo Hoo for Oscar :)

·
Registered
2,349 Posts
Oh how wonderful! We are so very happy to hear this!  Yeah!!

You will have bonded with him like not other way possible and that is the good thing to have come out of this.

Nano

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
so glad he is all better. you did so much for him im sure he will always remember! Thanks for updating us all.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts