Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had an amazing time at ABC (American Boxer Club Nationals). I met a lot of people who I only knew online through facebook and the forums. It was nice to finally put faces with names :) We felt right at home amoung other boxer lovers.. Especially at the agility trial. We had a couple of different awesome roommates. Drank a little bit of alcohol, ate good food, had a lot of laughs, let the puppers play. Top 20 was an unforgettable experience. Magical! Our entire trip was a blast!! Can't wait for next year to roll around.

Rocky was not impressed with conformation.. lol

But, he had a blast meeting and playing with other dogs :)

Exhausted after a long day

People watching out the window at one of the hotels we stayed at

More exhaustion

So tired after day 2 of agility that is wouldn't pose for a photo!

Rocky ran VERY well at his first agility trial away from our home town. I was so pleased with his performance. He was very focused. We ran a total of 5 runs and he qualified on 4 of them. Monday he got 1st place Open standard and a 1st place Novice B JWW. On Tuesday he got a 1st place Open standard and a T2B qualify. He had a very nice Novice JWW run, but knocked a bar. I was super please with his performance the entire trial! He did amazing! :)

·
Registered
602 Posts
WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!

Glad to hear it was not just fun but rewarding. Thanks for sharing this.

·
Registered
180 Posts
That is awesome might i ask how hard is it to train a boxer to do this looks really fun

·
Premium Member
4,578 Posts
Grats RRRRRRRRRRockyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
6,618 Posts
Great job Rocky!! Looks like you all had a blast and that's the most important thing of all! :)

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
That is awesome might i ask how hard is it to train a boxer to do this looks really fun
Lisa has been working with Rocky for a few years and it is agility training you can look in your area for classes /groups on line or through your vet unfourtantly they are not every where they still arent doing much in my neck of the woods heck we dont even have a dog park here LOL not that I would take mine anyway but just sayn there is a start up agility class two hours each way from me but working 6 day 65 hour weeks not much time left to go :(

1 - 10 of 10 Posts