Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I got her a harness/seatbelt today and I came home and put it on her to try it oot and she HATES it, she kept trying to chew it off, I kept it on her for a few mins and gave her treats but it didn't seem to help, she has to go to the vet tomorrow so she is wearing it, we'll see how that goes  :lol:
I also got her a gentle leader leash and she hates that one more than the first one! lol and I put it on her a few mins after I took the harness off, I think she was pretty ticked. I took her for a short walk down the street to distract her from trying to get out of it, I was trying to walk sort of fast so she wouldn't get a chance to ttry and wiggle out of it, and she was hopping on her front legs while trying to kick the muzzle part of the leash off with her back legs lol! just picture that, it was quite funny and the neighbors probably think we hate our dog for doing this to her ha ha.  but hey she didn't pull once! so we are gonna keep at it and hopefully it'll get better  :D

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Re: our baby HATES her new leash and harness and probably us

It's all new to her, so give her time...The first few times I put the GL on mine, they acted like Mexican Jumping Beans  :lol:

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: our baby HATES her new leash and harness and probably us

ha ha ok, yeah she kind of looked like a bunny on something illegal  :lol:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts