Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He's also, quite possibly, on his way to being nominated for an academy award :p he did NOT want his mama (me) to leave him and home, and he had no problem being dramatic in an attempt to guilt me into taking him with me! Funny thing is, he was already going (petco trip) and either hasn't mastered the English language yet, or just didn't believe me!

He legit didn't stop all this nonsense until he was riding shotgun in our truck!! This is only our third day together, but our bond is very strong... rescue mama FTW! Anyone else have a dramatic boxer baby like my bear??? https://vimeo.com/194293202

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
4,573 Posts
I got 2 of those :cheers:

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
https://vimeo.com/194418613

Not a fan of his crate, either, and most definitely lets that be known!

I haven't seen such an overly dramatic fit since I wouldn't let my 9 year old daughter wear one of my shirts (as a dress ), and then forced her to wipe all the makeup off that she "borrowed" from me without asking; "all my friends dress like this for birthday parties mom!!!" Yeah mmmkay nice try kid

I apparently produce mouthy children who like to try and break rules... both 2 and 4 legged! Haha

·
Premium Member
4,573 Posts
yup,Marshall right there....I bet you also have a fair dose of huffin` and puffin`

:chatterbox:

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yup,Marshall right there....I bet you also have a fair dose of huffin` and puffin`

:chatterbox:

Yup... and farting, too. He literally never stops making noise in one way or another

This is what happened when my husband stepped out of the house to go get ice cream from sonic, and he didn't ask Bear to go along! He wasn't gone but for maybe five minutes, but that entire five minutes were filled with crying, pouting and finally laying on daddy's spot on the couch with the most pitiful look on his face! When my husband came back there was jumping, happy circles and more whining to make sure everyone knew that he was very upset about the whole thing

https://vimeo.com/194466350

And to think, I thought I was his favorite!!! He didn't throw near that fuss when I ran to the store for half an hour! Rude!!! Lol

·
Registered
6,618 Posts
Duke was just giving my hubby hell last night because hubby was laying on the couch wrapped in a warm fuzzy blanket. I think Duke was upset that daddy didn't invite him up to snuggle! :lol:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Debbie downer here. All of you are enabling bad behavior to the dog. It may be cute but you are making things a lot worse than it really is. The more you do it the worse they will get

·
Premium Member
4,573 Posts
Debbie downer here. All of you are enabling bad behavior to the dog. It may be cute but you are making things a lot worse than it really is. The more you do it the worse they will get
martin upper here: we want them no...let me correct that....we NEED them to be whiners and talker and snugglers

lol

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Curious on how you think vocal boxers are bad behavior? I think it's just the nature of the breed.. I do agree they can tend to push the whine when they want something and in that case I do ignore Duke... but I think just in general they're a breed with character and sound..

·
Registered
18 Posts
Don't y'all know any better?!?.......... lol
TIG gets to crying if we don't let him pile in for bedtime stories with the kids. Absolute criminal behavior, but we're enabling the hell out of it.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Lol this sounds like an interesting guy definitely a talker which i think is good because you totally know what is on his mind. I also love that he keeps the clothing. Sammy will not stay with clothing on all day unless it is extremely cold.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
martin upper here: we want them no...let me correct that....we NEED them to be whiners and talker and snugglers

lol

So much yes!!

I love how vocal bear is! It's such a huge part of his personality, I couldn't imagine him acting any other way! On that note...
https://vimeo.com/201591348

Don't mind all the junk everywhere... I was cleaning out our storage shed

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Lol this sounds like an interesting guy definitely a talker which i think is good because you totally know what is on his mind. I also love that he keeps the clothing. Sammy will not stay with clothing on all day unless it is extremely cold.

He loves his sweaters and coats! He actually very recently started bringing them to me to put them on... how funny is that!? Bear does not like being cold! We live in Texas so I know he wouldn't do well anywhere else but maybe Florida

1 - 20 of 21 Posts