Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
526 Posts
they are beautiful, i just love how boxers look :)

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! i grew up with boxers..... love them all.... almost the only breed we ever owned..... (we have a Apbt we got from a rescue)Boxers are a truly unique breed. We are new to the board, and thought we would post some pics of our guys. (Great forum by the way!! )

·
Registered
526 Posts
np, I grew up with 2 poodles and gold retriever, Patch is our firs boxer but not our last, he is an awesome dog. I have pics to post soon of our boxer meetup yesterday.

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Beatutiful boxers, like Brody (but that is because he reminds me a bit of a male version of Kiah).

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Joe looks like the boxers i would see in books and on products...he's gorgeous but they all are! 3 guys together..do they ever get into fights?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Donya\";p=\"66748 said:
Joe looks like the boxers i would see in books and on products...he's gorgeous but they all are! 3 guys together..do they ever get into fights?
no fights, thank god! Joe is the boss of the group. Max is the submissive one...... although Brody is starting to really come out and is starting to challenge Joe a little bit...... we are keeping an eye on that!!!!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
What a group of handsome guys...Be still my heart.... :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts