Registered
5,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
so i wake up

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Re: our day started off good ended with uhmm a BANG...GRRRRR

WOW im sorry you had such a bad day. At least you were lucky and nothing was taken. I hope the rest of this week goes much better for you.

·
Registered
2,327 Posts

well then at least that went well for you and youre always keeping positive. it's a great talent to have, keeping a positive mindset.

·
Registered
2,937 Posts

Wow... that's crazy!! Sorry to hear that... at least nothing was taken!! Hopefully you have a small deductible... ours is $200... which we had to deal with recently. I don't think I even mentioned it... but I won't hijack your post!! LOL So I'll zip it!

Hope your deductible isn't MUCH!!

·
Registered
977 Posts

:evil:  It makes you so mad doesn't it. Sorry it happened. :(

·
Registered
3,939 Posts

Ohhhh.....that stinks!!!!! That is one thing that will set me off!  I will never understand the mental thoughts of "I can just take what I want" Glad nothing was taken and no one was hurt!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts

Dang Ky, that is not the way to end a great day!!! Oh yea, I would have been hoping mad....Had to laugh at our lovely Lilly going into protective mode.....Yup, we love her! Sorry the day ended so lousy and hoping the deductible isn't large.....

·
Registered
2,134 Posts

That's just soooooooo wrong!!! I feel for you - and just glad that no one was hurt and that nothing was stolen.  Yeah Lilly for protecting everyone.  She is such a good girl and we do love her.  Let us know what you find out with your insurance - there should be no deductible for S$)(%$)(%*t like this!!!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts

So sorry this happened to you.  When I lived in Houston, my apartment was robbed twice.  I felt violated at first and then I got so mad; I work hard for the things I have and what right do they have to think they can take what ever they want.

·
Registered
1,628 Posts

Sorry to hear that, Ky...been there done that...when we were living in Hawaii...we got up one morning to find that someone had decided that it would be fun to shoot out the back drivers side windows of every car on the street...including our blazer...same window...same size hole...wonder if yours was actually shot out...look for a small calaber bullet or bb...sometimes all they are doing is trying to be a nuisance!  It works!!! [email protected]!

·
Registered
1,349 Posts

I feel yah same thing happened to us last week  :twisted: It's a bunch of crap if you ask me but hopefully ti will come back to them and they will get theirs.

·
Registered
1,302 Posts

All i have to say is THAT SUCKED (the broken window thing)...and Lilly was just wanting to protect Auntie Ky, give her love, and reassure her...

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Re: our day started off good ended w/ uhmm a BANG...GRR UPDA

updated ..grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
" hawaii is a great place to live"... MY ASS !!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts