Discussion Starter #1
Who wants to give Paw for a treat -

Kash-Man giving Momma some love -

Thanks Kash-Man for your paw -

My moms dog Yoshi -

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Ive got to say that pic of Kash on your lap is ADORABLE!!

·
Registered
8,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I actually picked him up!  He is about 51lbs, and probablly the last time I am going to be able to pick him up!!!

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Very cute pictures! Looks like the kids had a great thanksgiving. I have to say, I think Yoshi had one too many martini's! :rofl: That picture is too cute!

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
cute pics! they are so adorable!

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
aww they are just so sweet !!! what great pics !
hope it was a great turkey day :D

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Lol Heather, looks like Hanna, Kash & Yoshi had a great turkey day...Yoshi looked like he was ready to slurp that whole martooni down in one gulp..... :lol:

·
Registered
109 Posts
Great lookin' pups.     Before I found this site,   I thought I was the only person to include their pooch in all the holidays, trips and parties.    Nice photos.

G

·
0 Posts
Very nice pics...I pic Bo up a lot even though he is almost 50 lbs...he's just a big baby, lol!  It looks like your  your doggies had a very nice Thanksgiving.  I was kinda sad...we had thanksgiving at my aunt's house..and we couldnt' bring the babies...her dog isn't very dog friendly...is terrified of my babies because they are so big and hyper...so my little ones had to stay in their crate while we pigged out...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts