Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's a video from yesterday... forgive the mess in the room... being 33wks prego AND sick... I don't want to do ANYTHING!
http://youtube.com/watch?v=vz9s7VEuD4g I also SOUND like a guy! LOL Stupid stuffy nose!!

FINALLY... we took him out to the dog beach!! Not exactly the biggest play ground for a dog but that's okay! Odin looks "IN SHAPE" but ummm he wore out REALLY FAST. Guess I need to get him running around in the sand more often!! I would throw his ball out in the water and he'd run right UP TO THE WATER and STOP! ALL THE OTHER DOGS WOULD JUMP IN AFTER IT THOUGH!!!

We also met another boxer there... a two year old rescue... named Bailey? Or Charlie maybe... I can't remember anything at this point! lol I told them about the forum (and I was wearing my SHIRT... of course!)... hopefully well see some new members from the P'cola area!!

Enjoy the pics!

His boxer buddy!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Odin is looking great, he does his "drop it" like Kiah; she likes to get a few extra chews in before she lets go,

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
Love the pics! He looks like he had a blast, and I'm glad you met a boxer friend for him! The video is cute too, he looks great!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Awww, looks like Odin had a great time at the beach and made a new boxer friend too....Hopefully they will pop up on here too...Sorry you haven't been feeling well Marie, hoping that you start feeling better...Refresh my memory, when are you due?

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
samsonsmom\";p=\"54935 said:
Awww, looks like Odin had a great time at the beach and made a new boxer friend too....Hopefully they will pop up on here too...Sorry you haven't been feeling well Marie, hoping that you start feeling better...Refresh my memory, when are you due?
Jan 18th... though (I posted some place else, forgot where) I'm measuring a week and a half big... which my oringinal due date was the 9th! I'm hoping that still rings true! I'm at the FINAL STRETCH and wearing down QUICKLY! LOL If I say it in weeks... it's only 7 weeks to go... which doesn't sound bad at all. They diagnosed me with Gestational Hypertension so I go in twice a week to have "stress tests" done (monitor Aiden and me) ... WHICH I MUST SAY IS DRAGGING OUT MY PREGNANCY!!! It was FLYING BY till I had to start doing that!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts