Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Those are great!!! Looks like Baxter & Maddy had a great time and made a new friend too.....Awesome pics and lovely scenery too.... :) Where abouts in Cali are you from? I'm a Cali girl as well

·
Registered
933 Posts
Great pics!  Looks like everyone had a blast.  Where in Maryland is that?  I live in Maryland.

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Looks like a great time, Baxter and Maddie are looking good.

·
Registered
839 Posts
Great Pics!! Looks like they had a great time, and to meet a new friend on top of all the fun!!!! They are so sweet!!!

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Great pics! Your pups are so cute!

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks everyone, we had a great time! We even dog-sat for a friend last night(almost two year old rottweiler). You would think after all that, our pups would be dead tired! Nope after a couple hour power nap, Baxter was ready to go again...if only I had that much energy!!!!

Willow- We are from SW Washington, which I never really thought that we had decent beaches until I got here. In WA, the beaches are cold but they are fairly clean and the sand is what sand should be! Plus, I spent a little time in Cali(not much, I think it was like a week vacation, running around everywhere!) Best of all though, my hubby and I got married in Hawaii! So, I am sure there are great beaches everywhere, but IMO the West Coast it better!!!!!

Trish-The first day, we went to Chesapeake Beach. The boxer, we met, his parents called it North Beach. I don't know much about the area, but it was a neat little beach, the cleanest, I have seen in MD yet! plus it had a great broadwalk too!! The second day was Fort Smallwood Park, in Pasadena. It was okay, but I don't think we will go back. The water was soooo dirty and gross! Its the same distance for us, so I think we will go to Chesapeake Beach!

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
wonderful pics! wish there was some place around here like that! looks as though everyone had a great time, thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Nice pics.  We've yet to find a beach that is pet friendly, and still somewhat affordable.  Only place I found was an island in Florida and they wanted at least 1700 bucks for the week.  We took them to Destin, but they weren't allowed on the beach.

·
Registered
933 Posts
Wow!  That's right down the street from me.  Probably about 45 mins or so.  I never even thought about taking my dogs there.  I haven't been in a long time.  My poor babies have never been to the beach.  I'll take them when it get's warmer.  And the smaller beaches here aren't all that great but the bigger ones like Ocean City and Viginia beach are pretty nice.  But I've never been to the west coast so I really can't compare them...lol!

·
Registered
6,026 Posts
The nearest beach to us is Surfside.  It's not very clean, two rivers empty out there and dogs are not allowed.
We can take Henry to Galveston beach, but dogs have to stay leashed.
Looks like a good time!

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Great pictures and they really make me miss the beautiful west coast beaches (Newport beach is my favorite).  Living in the mountains makes me really miss the water and the powerful energy one finds at the beach - thanks for the pictures and glad the fur kids had sucha good time.

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
thanks again everyone!

Trish-when it gets warmer, we should plan a play date, I know my pups would love to meet new friends!

·
Registered
933 Posts
Sounds good!  My pups need to get out and get some friends.  They don't have any. :(   We might even have a new one by then. :D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts