Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
OMG!  How adorable!  I bet you can hardly wait!

·
Registered
4,744 Posts
Oooooo, such an adorable sweetie!  Doesn't it seem like forever before you finally get to bring him home?!

·
Registered
522 Posts
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Congratulations on your new edition.....HE  is absolutely gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Can the puppy hear?

·
Registered
522 Posts
That's great!It sure helps when he can hear.Nothing wrong with puppy that can't hear thou.
I was real pest,when I was waiting to take ours home.Was dropping in on my breeder all the time!Good thing she is a friend now . :wink:

·
Registered
913 Posts
Congratulations on your new boy!! He is DARLING!! More pics please when he comes home..I love seeing the noses turn black!!! Deaf or not..you will love him the same..and his love for you will be endless..you made a great choice in the breed ( Hmmm maybe I am a bit biased?? LOL )

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
What a cutie, be sure to post more pictures when you can.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thank you all for the warm welcome.  I was just looking at photos of all the amazing boxers posted, and I noticed a couple of white boxers with blue eyes.  How common is this?  Our pup has blues, but I was under the impression that animals can be born with blue eyes which later turn brown.

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
dungy has a blue and a brown... it is common in whites cause the lack of pigment

1 - 20 of 48 Posts