Mommy got Dad a boxer Magnet for his car -

Ok, lets check out the lobsters -

Now we gotta help Daddy cook -

Now we gotta set up the WIne -

Whew - we are tired - Happy V-Day Mom!!

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Mmmm Yummy! (Especially the wine!) How were they?

BTW...The Kash Man looks huge standing next to Hanna. When did that happen!

·
Registered
8,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
He is growing tall but need to get some meat on his bones!!!!   ha ha ha.  Please excure their flow-Joe Nails, they need to get them trimmed.  I am a baby and dont trust myself to do it, but gonna learn this week.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Haha!! I noticed the nails! They don't look that long! Oh...I also noticed hubby's hand in that pic with Kash's nails....Did we have an itch! :rofl:

·
Registered
8,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ha ha ha ha   Did not even notice that - I hope he washed his hands!  ha ha ha ha ha.....   Yes Jill (Jinxx) is my nail police.   I REALLY got to learn to do them myself.  I hate the people at Petsmart who do them, and my vet charges 17.00 but last time they could not do Kash.  So its time for me to learn and I am getting a dremmel.

I am a big girl, I am a big girl, will cut my own nails, will cut my own nails.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
I don't blame you with the nails. The black ones make me nervous because I can't see the quick. I think Maddie has all white ones, but Buster had 2 black ones and they were always long because they freaked me out. looks like you are dealing with all black!

·
Registered
8,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Oh yeah all black, and it freaks me out.  But I really gotta do it.   Even if I clip off the tips, then grind down the base.   No drinks before hand however ,clippers IMO are considered heavy machinery!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Lol Heather, looks like the "assistants" wanted to take off with the main course  :lol: Yea, Kash is really getting tall, you can see that..I hear ya about the nails, I actually bought a dremel, but Samson's nails are just so darn thick it was taking me forever to get anywhere....The Chard looks good, I like the label....How was it? I'm a white wine girl :)

·
Registered
8,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Toasted Head is my second fav Chard after Todd Hollow.  Its good not too oakie.

The Cab we had Root was a fab Cab!!!  I am normally a Pinot or Red Zin fan but it was a very mellow bodies Cab, very nice actually.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
I wish we had a good wine source closer...Ugh, another one of those reasons I hate being in the boonies...I guess I got too used to living right in the middle of the wine country and having access to it all...I'll have to remember that name tho...

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
awww too cute...they looked interested in the lobster. We had alot of it over the summer and I used to put them on the floor (with claws still taped) and Phoenix used to freak out at them when they started to crawl around.
Hope you had a good V-Day...supper looked pretty yummy!

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Yum, looks like you guys had a great VD feast! I was thinking the same thing about Kash - he looks huge next to Hanna. Great pics Heather!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Kash is getting so big, looks like they wanted to play with the lobsters.  Great meal, I love lobster.

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Looks like you had a very happy valentine's day!!!  

I hear you on the nails, I bought a clipper but won't do it myself either.  Luckily I found a girl a PetSmart that I love and does a great job with Lola.  I did see an infomercial on tv the other day about this grinder thing for dogs nails...clips and grinds all at once I believe.  Looks like I may have to invest in it and stop being a baby!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts