Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On my way back from lunch before, I saw a man walking a boxer and i almost couldnt resist running to the pup and playing for a little while... BUT, the guy crossed the street as i was getting close to him... This is the second boxer ive seen near my job this month... I would never expect this many dogs in chinatown...

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
That brightens your day doesn't it.  We have four that live here in this apartment complex.  George is very friendly and Kane and he have a go at boxing nearly every night.  There is a darker brindle that never gets close to anyone and the other is way on the otherside so we don't see him/her very often.  But they are such fun.  People stop by and watch them doing their boxer dance, tangling up in the leashes and think we are crazy or that they are fighting.  Then they lay down together panting and smiling.  It's great.

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It does brighten my day a little... same feeling when i walk in the house and jessie is bouncing and beaning before i let her out of the kitchen!

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
we have no boxers in my neighborhood.  my neighbor has a cute little black mutt that likes to bark at the girls if we happen to be out front at the same time. and about 3 different townhomes behind us have pitts-no other dogs in sight.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I work for an auto group and A women came in 2 days ago with a boxer.  I politley asked if I could pet her dog.  After we got talking it turns out she rescued her from a local group about 3 months ago.  And yes it does brighten up the day.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
It always brightens my day when I see a boxer. Lol I'm liable, to turn around and hunt them down actually!  :lol:

·
Registered
770 Posts
There's two gorgeous fawn male boxers that live 4 doors down from us. They are beautiful!
I especially love it when we are out and about and see a white boxer! Now that makes my day!

Heather

1 - 7 of 7 Posts