Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
** Not sure where to Post Please move if Necessary**

We are planning a trip to Utah over 4th of July, so I figure we will do some walking around outside at four corners and other places like this. I know from when we moved cross country and did this a few summers ago Brannon ended up with stickers in his paws and some other issues so I am looking at getting the boys boots, as well as back packs maybe. I was just wondering what other people experiences have been with using hiking back packs and boots on their boxers. I am looking at outward hound because well its the only name I know so if you have other suggestions I am listening. Thanks a bunch, look forward to reading your replies.

·
Registered
7,902 Posts
Outward hound stuff is fab.

I got Zulu the hydro pack and its awesome, he carries it himself like a little rucksack and it holds loads of water :D  :D  :D

And im also gonna get him the backpack with the two side pockets, almost looks like a saddle bag :lol:

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
I know some hunting dogs use boots around here but don't know anyone personally; i tried snow boots for Kiah but they were too short and filled up with snow.  Gander Mountain sells them.

·
Registered
761 Posts
Just last month I saw REI had a bunch of things in their online outlet store for dogs.  I am pretty sure they had boots and other items.  I don't know anything about their dog products but I've always been happy with any human products I've gotten from them.

Some links
packs

the boots weren't in the outlet anymore but they still have them
boots

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for all the info I am going to look into this more, and thank you for the links.

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
I got a Kielty (sp?) pack from REI for Ollie - it is fabulous - fits him really well and doesn't move around a lot - which I hear others do.
Carries his stuff and my stuff, too  :lol:

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
i have an outward hound back pack for sumya.. she loves wearing it and carrying stuff!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts