Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im sure this has been askd about over amillion times,

But Kage pees when he meets sumone knew :S

yesterday i was getting gas and the gas attendant wanted to give kage a milkbone so i rolled down the window and kage pee'd on the car passenger seat (lucky i had a towel on there from b4)

and my moms freind came over i was holding kage in my arms and his willy was just spraying everywere just today :S

kage is 4 months old any suggestions?

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Wow...I have heard of peeing from excitement...we haven't had to deal with that with any of ours...but, I know people on here have...sorry I can't offer help...but, I can bump your message up so people who can see it! :)

G

·
0 Posts
jetta did that from 3.5 to about 4.5/5 months....then outgrew it...i think it's just a stage they tend to go through

G

·
0 Posts
I would still reinforce "No" when he goes from excitement, and show him outside is the proper place to go. My brothers boxers did the same thing at that age, and one sometimes still does it from time to time at 3 years old (weak bladder control maybe).

·
Registered
2,349 Posts
There where two recent posts of this.  Look up Help! peeing when males come over and Peeing on my dad.  There is info on this problem there for you.

Nano

1 - 5 of 5 Posts