Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!

My Name is John. I'm 27 from Central Florida and I own 3 beautiful boxers, two of which are just over 4 and one of them is almost 2. We also have 5 cats and LOTS of tropical fish. My dogs, are my life. I love boxers, always have and can't see myself owning another breed. We first got our fawn, Penny in early 2004 when she was just 8 weeks old. Then 4 months later we recused our first brindle, Bailee, who coincidentally is just a day older than Penny. We went two years with just them, which were two of the most fun years of our lives.

Then at work met another boxer owner and who had a big brindle male and he eventually offered to let him breed with one of my dogs for free. We couldn't breed him with Bailee as she has a heart murmur, but Penny was as healthy as a boxer could be so we decided to run all the tests, have them breed then shortly after, she gave birth to a litter of 7 purebred puppies! All of which survived and we sold except one, Bart, whom we kept and is now officially part of our family.

I hope to get to know other boxer owners better and hopefully learn a thing or two in the process. Again, hello from Florida. And here is a picture of our 3 furbabies. From left to right they are Bart, Bailee and Penny.

And here is Penny with Bart right after he was born with his brothers and sisters:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
[quote="PlaYtiMe24_7\";p=\"81288":lolrihyb]Hello fellow Floridian and welcome to Boxer Forums!

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Hi and Welcome, wish I could also say from a fellow floridian..but the closest I get is going down every year to see my family. All of your dogs are gorgeous. Look forward to seeing many more pics of them  :)

·
Registered
880 Posts
Ahhh, how do you ever get anything done with three boxers?!  They are all three good looking dogs.  Nice to meet you.

Greetings from:

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Welcome from Kiah and I, you will love it on this forum.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
[quote="JettaAndOscar\";p=\"81303":9bdlfhxv]Ahhh, how do you ever get anything done with three boxers?!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Welcome to the forum, your babies are lovely..Look forward to hearing more about them :)

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Welcome to the BoxerForums Family!! We're definitely glad you joined! Your babies are absolutely GORGEOUS! I'm also from FL but Much closer to some of the AL members... even MS than to you guys! Looking forward to more pics and stories!!

G

·
0 Posts
Hello from California! Your boxers are all so cute! Sounds like you have a Romper Room with all those animals!

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
beautiful babies!!! with 3 of them i bet there is never a dull moment!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Welcome.... Tessie and I are about 30 miles north of Tampa.. What are are you in. Glad to see another person here from Florida.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Welcome from Texas - your babies are just beautiful!!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts