Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
627 Posts
Aww!!!  She looks so happy to be loved so much.

·
Registered
627 Posts
HannaBanana\";p=\"23842 said:
No seriouly we love our dogs, cannot belive we would ever love anything like them
I feel the same way.  I don't have kids (I'm only 20), so my dogs and cats me the world to me...as well as my boyfriend.

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
I have a kid... and their right there next to her in the AMOUNT OF LOVE category!! When hubby came to me when we had Sarah and said, "Wow, I had no idea I could have SOOO much love for anyone like I do her." It's that kind of feeling. Just wonderful!

Great Pics!

·
Registered
291 Posts
i love seeing pictures of you all with your dogs it's really cool to put a face with the name and it makes this whole forum so much more personable! some sites i had seen before dont allow pictures or even comments that show a boxer parent or call themselves that kudos to those who started this and to us all that get on!!! this is so addicting it's myspace for my second son!!!

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
I was just saying to my hubby that I never would have believed I could love any dog so much...and I have four sons and have owned two dogs before my boxers...I "loved" those dogs...but, this is very different...I find myself wanting to deny their limited life span...anyone else feel that way?  They are just like kids for us...and I know I have heard my sis in law say the same thing...more human then dog! :)

And I agree...this place is addicting...I just got on here and Myspace simultaneously(my kiddos talked me into Myspace...good way to keep up with family) and I am on both every day at some point...but, other then the "creative" aspect of myspace,
I prefer this forum!! Love to see everyones babies and share about my own!

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Beautiful pictures...I can almost feel the love there!  :love:  They certainly are just like kids, aren't they? :D

·
Registered
6,026 Posts
Yes, we do love our pups! :D
My son has even said things like, "You love Henry more than you love me!"  Which is not true.  I tell him I love him and Henry the same, they are my boys! :lol:

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Awesome pics!  I never knew I could love an animal so much until I got Chloe.  The extreme we will go to for our dogs makes people think we are nuts but like I tell them it's not any different then the way they are with their skin kids..Mine just have fur.. lol

·
Registered
165 Posts
I think of mine as children, couldn't imagine loving life w/out them.  We don't have kids so all of our love goes to the furbabies.  Don't care that some people say I'm extreme :)

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Those are great pics and yes you can feel the love....I could not imagine my life without my babies, they mean the world to me  :)

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
It is a very special feeling that love.  I just can't imagine not having Kiah in my life.  I always wanted kids (a girl and a boy) so I am half way there now  :lol:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts