Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This has happened with Binga on several occasions, but this time was the best.

I had brought her back in from outside to do her business.  I was at the door locking everything up and she was standing there watching me (nosey as always)

All the sudden I heard this little squeaky toot and she jumped!  then turned around to see what it was!  NO IDEA that it had come from her.  I of course started laughing at her.  THEN she did it again!  This time she starting spinning in circles trying to figure out what was trying to get her.   :lol:

I thought this was VERY amusing and worth sharing!  Anyone else's silly dog do this?!

·
Registered
494 Posts
LOL.... :lol:  that is so funny.....Herbie is oblivious he sleeps through it and Maggie when we very first got her would do and try and bite her tail, the first time I saw her spinning I thought was was chasing her tail but then I actually heard the sound and she began to chase it again.

·
Registered
362 Posts
We used to have a dog growing up that would sleep on your lap in a chair.  He'd poot, it'd scare him and he'd give you a dirty look like you were responsible before jumping off leaving you with the aftermath.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
haha.  i just don't understand how she doesn't know its coming from HER.  she will do it sometimes when she is laying down.  then sit up and look at you thinking you did it.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Lol, Tia would kinda look at her back end, then look at us, like " I know you did that not me"  :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts