Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Love the first two pictures, looks like they were having a great time.

·
Registered
204 Posts
How cute! He looked like he had alot of fun and in style too :) His jacket is awesome! Where can I get one like that?

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
we got that jacket at old navy.. I am about to post some more pics of when the a couple more boxers showed up :)

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
You got that jacket at Old Navy?  I didn't know they sold stuff like that.  How big is Patch?  The only thing that I can find to fit Duke are my old hoodies.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
patch is about 45lbs now and this jacket has room for him to grow into.. old navy actually has a good selection of stuff for dogs :)

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks! it was chilly and windy that day so it helped him :)

We have an old school wind breaker also that we got at old navy... I will take some pics today of him in it.

·
Registered
893 Posts
He is getting to be a big boy. Love the tail, how much damage does that tail do during a kidney bean? He looks like he had a great time

Luann

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
great pics! patch is so big!! i thing the second pic is my favorite. i did not realize patch was not docked! tail looks good on him tho, like luann said i bet it does some serious damage when he is beaning! lol

·
Registered
578 Posts
I love his tail. I wish Fredo had his. We went to the dog park this weekend too. there were like 35 dogs there it was so much fun. I just wish it wasn't so muddy.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Great pics! Patch looks awesome in his coat, and he looks like he had a blast at the park!  :D

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
it does some damage at times... I am kinda afraid he is going to hurt it.. he had a blast, slept for hours afterwards, lol

1 - 16 of 16 Posts