Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just brought Willow in from going potty outside and noticed her back paw is bleeding! Not sure what's going on?! Any ideas? It doesn't seem to bother her, only when I try to touch the area around it to get a look/pic of it. Just noticed those little black areas too on the inside of her toe pad, maybe dried blood? Can't get her to sit still long enough to get a better look....We didn't get out for a walk today because it's been pouring rain, so she's just been running around the house playing.

Attachments

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just looked at her other back paw, looks like it has bled before too, looks red and sore between the toe pads.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looks like between her pads it very well could be yeast, dark reddish brown tint any triggers you can think of?
I switched her food a couple months ago, she was having paw issues then, but the food switch seemed to help. I also started giving her coconut oil at the same time I switched her food.
Nothing else different I can think of...it's been really wet here lately with snow melting and raining a lot. Gave her apple for the first time a couple days ago.

That's all I can think of that's changed....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts