Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After a good hour of getting all the peanut butter out of his kong, Ringer had nothing left in him.

·
Registered
7,902 Posts
He's a real cutie pie :D

He looks exhausted after all that hard work :lol:  :lol:

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Its good to see pictures of Ringer, I am sure it was a tough job to get all of that peanut butter out  :lol:

OK, am I clueless or is that a new avatar?????  Had to do a double-take    :))   =))

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Oh my, look at that exhausted baby :) Dan, I think he needs a good cuddle after that hard work of his :lol: Ringer looks awesome by the way

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I am looking at trying to get him a sister so he can get that cuddle and after seeing how well he played with a lab puppy today at the park, it is set.
Here is one of the rescues I am trying to save Jenny

·
Registered
522 Posts
Re: Peanut butter is so hard to get out of this Kong

Poor baby looks exhausted! He told me he need sister and likes name Jenny :wink:

·
Registered
7,902 Posts
Ah both the Boxers in the foster home are adorable, hope you get to bring Jenny home, Ringer will love her :eek:3

·
Registered
6,026 Posts
Ringer is lookin good!  Poor baby, it's hard work getting all that peanut butter out! :lol:
Good luck on getting Jenny! :D

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
That;s why Ringer is soo sad, he's waiting for Jenny to come home :) Dan, she's a lovely girl, hoping it works out for both of you

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
myboxerbabyz\";p=\"108797 said:
wow, Jenny is very pretty.  How old is Ringer?
14 months.

This will be the second place I have tried.  I submitted the app for the first one, they sent me another longer app and haven't contacted me since I filled out the second one.  I really hope they accept the app and do the home inspection so I can take a couple days off work and drive up there to meet their dogs.

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Dan, Jenny looks like a sweetie and is so cute; I sure hope you get her.  I love having two now.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts