Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With the recent "evil" topic of the peanut butter on their nose trick, I had an idea.  :idea:  I thought it would be fun to get a thread started where everyone could torment their furbabies and put peanut butter on their nose and snap a picture to post. So get the peanut butter and  cameras out!
Here's Maddie wishing bad thoughts on me!

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
Tootsie I never knew you could be so eeevil! lol

I  will definitely try that when I get home! Lol

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
I am out of PB so I will have to pick some up this weekend before I can post a picture.  Can't wait to see Kiah's reaction  :)

·
Registered
948 Posts
Will do it this evening at pill time!

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Look at ther face she is like, " WHY Mommy, why would you do.. hey this is good!".

·
Registered
627 Posts
I need to recharge my camera, but I will definitely try it with Roxy and Astro.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yes we are  :lol: ....where is your pic?  :p

·
Registered
112 Posts
ah, haven't gotten my boxer just yet.  im kinda hoping my g/f will get me one for my birthday in august....  but i should start looking regardless.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
LOL...Poor Lilly doesn't look like she is enjoying the PB at all!!   :p

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
[quote="The_Stevinator\";p=\"13942":2yj5cqj0]ah, haven't gotten my boxer just yet.

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
LOL ..I'm gonna attempt to get a pic tonight..hubby is gonna get so PO'ed at me for doing this to his little girl. I'm just gonna blame it all on Tootsie!  :lol:

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
ROFLMAO!!!  She was beaning when I pulled the jar out.  When I put it on her nose she just gave me the, "Wha the f***!", look!!!!  She got every drop though!!!  Then she came back for more!!!  I had to pull out a spoon and giveher some just so that she didn't stay upset with me!!!  LOL!!!

Liz and Lilly

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Try explaining what you are doing to your neighbor lmao.  I took Chloe's pic outside because she tends to use my couch and chair as her towel. As I am sitting there snappin pics I hear my neighbor yell, what are you doing to that poor dog?!?! All I could say was Don't ask! LOL

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
[quote="lillyzmomma\";p=\"13950":2nhjaa8o]ROFLMAO!!!

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
I don't think it will screw with GI.  PB is actually a great source of protein and the love the taste!!!

It's also hilarious!!!

Liz and Lilly

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Loving the pics!! I can see this thread is going to be full of PB tongues!!  :bigrazz:

1 - 20 of 44 Posts