Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good morning my boxer lovers. My six-year-old boxer Vinny Peed on my bed yesterday. Trying to get a vet appointment this morning. Have no idea why. He is a great dog. Last visit they told me that one of his pupils was not dilating and to keep an eye on that. Otherwise he’s totally fine.

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
That is concerning about the pupil not dilating and the peeing on the bed that's definitely not normal. What does the Vet suggest? He could have a UTI which could have caused the peeing accident but the pupil thing is kind of scary.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well the vet put him on medication. I will find out tomorrow if it’s definitely a UTI. The pupil thing is very scary. He could have some kind of brain tumor or a neurological situation. I’ll just have to keep a lookout.

·
Registered
1 Posts
There are several potential causes of an altered pupil size in dogs, including inflammation in the frontal region of the eye, increased pressure in the eye, diseases that are focused in the iris tissue itself, a poorly developed iris, scar tissue build up in the eye, medications, and cancer. Vinny might be having some problem that might be treated before it becomes worse check out on that. hope he gets well soon

1 - 9 of 9 Posts