Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sadie seems to be peeing more today. Not sure if it's a problem but I wanted to see what you all thought...

When we take her out she squats, pees walks around for a bit, then tries to squat a few more times...almost like she's trying to squeeze more out but she can't..well she may be peeing more, but only a couple of drops.

I want to mention, we took her to the park this afternoon to play and we just noticed it started there. She kept walking around marking her scent and went pee a few times (more than normal) then the squatting started and continued until a few minutes ago. uh...she just did it again....she's not crying in pain or anything just squatting and nothing is coming out...

She hasn't drank more water than normal today...

·
Registered
343 Posts
sometimes, My nieces Pitbull does the same thing, usually when she just gets too hyper to go though, so probably not the same thing. Sorry I cant be much help.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
It could possibly be a UTI, you may want to have her checked by your vet, especially if she hasn't been drinking a lot of water...Couldn't help but laughing at her trying to "mark" at the park, it possibly could be an extension of that, but better to be safe...Lord these babies just keep us on our toes...

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just got off the phone with the vet and like you had said samsonsmom, he thinks it's a UTI. He said they were common in pups and that since she just got over diarrhea it could have been brought on by that. Oh poor girl. He said if it gets worse take her in tonight if not tomorrow. Oh god, hope it doesn`t get worse  :(  

samsonsmom- She had a blast at the park!! Her first time and all!! She was so cute. At least she had a fun time today to maybe make up for some of her pain tonight...

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Aaaahhh, bless her heart..She'll be fine but it's good to have her checked out...Hoping she gets better on her own....My mother in law's little poodle used to have a lot of problems and what she did was give her cranberry pills recomended by her vet, worked like a charm... :)

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks again for your support gals, we took her to the vet today (see bad intern..grrr) anyway besides that the actual vet was amazing and Sadie got some antibiotic to treat the UTI and I am happy to say she is already feeling better  :) Poor little thing its one thing after another! She's a trouper though!!

You guys are a great support, I'm so glad I joined this forum.

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
So glad you found out what is bothering your little girl.  Glad to hear she is on the mend.  She's had a rough couple weeks, so (crossing fingers) here's hoping it's smooth sailing from now on.  She is so cute.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Yea! Glad something good came out of the vet visit today...Bless her little heart, that Sadie is such a sweetie.....Big hugs for her after her day...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts