Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Brodi has become a peeping tom with my next door neighbor Chris. As soon as he hears his car pull in he takes off running to my bedroom window to greet him. It doesn

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
Those are cute cute pics of Brodie and it is great the people next door like them :)    On my screen door I just put one of those flip over latch's and put it up about eye level on the door.....

·
Registered
211 Posts
That is hilarious! I just got a good laugh at work  :lol:

·
Registered
494 Posts
How funny and I do have to say Brodi is growing up so fast!!  I love the toy box picture!!  Plus you make me feel much better I am not the only one with a doggie toy box.....lol.  How about a hook and eye, that way you will never lock yourself out......like I have done.

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
How sweet, Tom should be flattered to have Brodi so interested in him.  That last picture is so cute.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Holy smokes Shari, what are you feeding that boy? Just joking sweetie, I just cannot get over how much he has grown and you posted pics not long ago....That is the cutest story and sounds like you have made a Boxer convert as well.....That pic of Brodi sitting in his toy box is priceless  :)

·
Registered
893 Posts
those two are so sweet, Brodi is getting so big.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Gosh, he is growing like a weed! Soooo cute!

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
Those pictures are DARLING!!! I love the one of him STANDING in all of the toys!!  :lol:  :lol: What a cutie-pie!!!

xoxo

Julia and Bib

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
ha ha that is too funny, Brodi is such a cutie :)
(is that the same neighbor that helped you get in your house when you locked yourself out?)

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Those arent all dog toys r they lol... if so then i need to go shopping for dungy lol.

Did anyone else see this post and think it said Peeping Tom BRADY lol... i was like uhhhh what lol

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
LOL looking at Brodi  in the toy box!! What a smart, cute boy :lol: He really is growing up before our eyes, where did that little baby go???

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Those are some cute pictures of Brodi! He sure is getting big!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts