Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Hi Zhanna!!! thanks everyone for the responses. I went over and put it back in for her....it was awkward. incase you were wondering how it all turned out. I went right over because of the worry it would swell. I just slowly moved the sheath back up and over .....yea weird. Anyway...studies are brutal...im so tired but im glad im doing it.

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
I would just see if Tango would let him borrow his teaddy bear and see if that helps remedy the situation.

·
Banned
7,576 Posts
Mizorie said:
I would just see if Tango would let him borrow his teaddy bear and see if that helps remedy the situation.
Oh damn Brian; good thing I wasn't drinking anything when I read that!!! :ROTFLMAO:

·
Registered
40 Posts
1 cup hot water + 1/2 cup of sugar, mix well, soak a handtowl in the "warm" sugar water and place it over the penis for 15-20 min. It should reduce the swelling and retract. It maybe need to be reapeted several times.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I am 35 years old, married, two children. After the second birth, the libido completely disappeared. At first, I was waiting for recovery, I thought, after some time it will pass. Then I waited that it will pass after I stop breastfeeding. But nothing changes. :( Can you recommend anything for the increased libido?
Put some salt on it..

21 - 27 of 27 Posts