Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I now know of 2 users that have left this forum due to personal attacks.

A difference of opinion is fine, but going out of your way to attack someone via email is unacceptable.

I'm being forced to act more aggressively towards forum moderation. If someone has an opinion different than your own, agree to disagree, do not get into an argument.

Users will be removed if this is not followed.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Just bumping this up, as I would like everyone to take a moment and read this...We have a great place here, lots of wonderful people & great ideas and thoughts....I would hate to think that it's come to the point that people have to be careful of what they say or how they say it to keep others from jumping on them for having a different thought or for asking a question...A forum is just that, a forum. A place to learn new ideas and also to have fun!!!! I realize that not everyone likes everyone, that's ok, but keep it to yourself please. If you can't say something nice or civil, don't say anything.

·
Registered
491 Posts
Agreed.  We all have a love for Boxers and other animals.  We should use this board to learn from each other and be civil.  Everyone has their own opinions and give advise at to what works for "them".  I will tell you, after joining this site, I have learned tons.

I really enjoy this site.

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
I absolutely agree...after all...the one benefit of this form of human interaction is that we get to choose what we read and write...it's not immediate face to face interaction...so, if something gets under your skin...maybe just don't read the posts of that particular nature, member, whatever...but, there really is no need to go further with the interaction!! :D There is SO much to gain from this community! I have been tremedously blessed here...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.