Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
I have VPI pet insurance and swear by it.  For me, it is great because Allie has allergies so if there is a flare up, she is covered.  They also pay for her heartworm medication, vaccinations, other medication (ear drops, etc) and routine visits.  I can also use it when we are overseas as long as I have a US mailing address (thanks Mom).   :D I also opted to include the cancer care because I had read Boxers were prone to getting cancer.  I pay about $30 a month.  So far I have gotten back almost 90% of each bill I have submitted.  The only one I didn't get that much back on was the visit I took her to for the health screening prior to flying to Albania.  They said if I had a better diagnosis than wellness check up, they would pay but they covered almost all of the heartworm medication, flea preventative, the drontal pill she had to take. and her rabies shot.  I was only out the cost of the office visit.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.