Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
i have pet insurance for sumya. i like having it,.there was a topic about this not that long ago. i know that hannabanana (heather) opted for setting aside a certain amount of money per month for a pet fund. which is a fantastic idea.that way you are not giving your money away to someone every month.

·
Registered
412 Posts
I agree with Hannabanana's philoshophy. #1 - Pet insurance or any insurance is a gamble at best. Many pet insurance companies in the States have so many non covered items it's not worth it. Save some money in an account for pet health or supprises.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
There's a ton of exclusions for Boxers.  I personally didn't think it was worth it.  Hanna had a good idea.  I've never set aside money really I guess, but we do have a savings account that we try not to touch unless there is an emergency!

·
Registered
578 Posts
I have VPI for Fredo. We have only sumitted a reimbursement once and honestly I think after he is 1 or 2 years old we will cancel it, however they do pay for cancer treatments (god forbid) but, that could be a reason to stick with it, I guess we need to think about that a bit more.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts