Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
when we put our dogs up at night, we put them "night night" and they go into their room (it's actually the laundry room, but it's big and clean). Last night, this morning and this afternoon when I came home for lunch, Petey went night night with the big dogs with no problem. it's amazing what a single puppy kibble can convice the little ones to do!!--Rich

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Woo hoo...Way to go Petey...Guess he's starting to get into the routine, huh? That's wonderful....

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
getting into the routine and getting braver too. He jumped off the couch, which really isn't that high, onto Hailey and tried to tackle her, but she's still a mountain to him. The best is when he's moving really slow like he's pretending to be a ninja or something (sssshhhhh, remember, you can't see him when he's doing that) and then jumps out in front of her and starts playing with her. Such a fun puppy to have around--Rich

·
Registered
977 Posts
Well done Petey - and well done you! :D
(sssshhhhh, remember, you can't see him when he's doing that)
:lol: Oh, yes - the famous "invisible dog" move! :lol: Goes hand in hand with the "If i stare at you without blinking long enough you can read my mind" trick!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
The ninja thing, Omg, Angel does that to Samson all the time! First time she did it, I thought, Is this a cat or a boxer?  :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts