Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Petey's first visit to the vet went great. He got all his shots and a physical and the vet said he was "absolutely perfect". Those were her exact words! We're happy about that alot. Petey was happy about the cheese in a can they spread on the table while they gave him his shots and took a stool sample. And he was happy about all the dogs that were there, and unbelievably there was another WHITE BOXER!!! Perfect timing. We're just really happy. I do have a question for everyone though. He weighed thirteen pounds and tomorrow he'll be ten weeks old. How much did everyone else's weigh at ten weeks? Just curious about that. Thanks everyone!!!--Rich

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ok, sounds like he's on track then. I like him as a puppy, but I also can't wait to see what he's going to look like as an adult too.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Take tons of pictures cos they do grow so darn fast! I used to take a roll a week when Buck was a puppy..Now I sit and look at them and just marvel at the changes.....

Glad the vet visit went well and Petey was such a good boy....Sounds like he's doing great....

·
Registered
94 Posts
Can't wait to see those pictures.... Gus was between 10-11 week weighed in at heafty 19.5 lbs... Now at just shy of 4 months (birthday on the 11th) he is about 30 lbs.. a cinderblock with legs and growing like a weed.

·
Registered
109 Posts
at 10 weeks little bit weighed 13 lbs, she is 4 months old now and weighs 27 lbs..shee is a white boxer also with a bridle patch on her eys.

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Odin weighed 15 lbs at 10 wks... he's almost 13 wks old and weighs 20 lbs. My little boy isn't as little as I think he is I guess. LOL

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Glad to hear Petey is Perfect!  :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts